top of page

Exciting Announcement!

When I entered my thirties, I thought they would be like an upgraded version of my twenties. But the reality of dealing with back pain, a weighing scale that won't budge, a pile of unfolded laundry, and the same top five people I always called made me realize that things hadn't changed much after a whole year (except childcare expenses), and that's when I understood that thirties are just what they are - thirties. I discovered that the most exciting plans in my life were the ones that never actually happened, and the ones I never even thought about were the most thrilling.


Among all these, I found myself diving into an exciting new venture: starting my own business. I had always wanted to create something of my own, but I wasn't sure what it would be. After several unsuccessful attempts at developing apps to solve problems and imagining myself pitching them on Shark Tank, I decided to focus on my strengths and creativity instead.


And if you have made it this far in the blog, THANK YOU!


I started a publication house -- Saahas Publications LLC. I would urge you to check out the website: www.saahaspublications.com

If you are not on Instagram (and I respect that), here is the Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092978830529


Do watch our reels and read the caption to know more about the vision of the company, the thought behind the logo, and what's brewing in the house. Don't forget to leave a comment, like, follow.


While I still have you on this page - let me tell you little something about my blogger journey.

I started my first post in 2012. Writing has always been therapeutic for me. If I can put my thoughts into words, it means I understand them, and that's me actually listening to myself. It works like a charm 90% of the time. As for the remaining 10%, well, let's just say I have a trusty punch bag to take out my frustrations!


Now, go ahead and follow our social media pages, and bookmark our website to show your love for me (I know you had a teeny-tiny crush on me in school/college/workplace, so this is your chance), and help me spread the love for writing and reading. I can assure you there will be something for each one of you to read on our website in the days to come. If you don't think it that way, shoot me a DM and I'll take your request on priority. If you are a blogger, writer, or as I like to call it, rising author, you know who to reach out to – yours truly.


Oh, and just so you know, I have a special set of skills to identify those who actually read my announcement. So if you follow our social media pages, I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make you follow us.



If nothing else, do it for a 7-year-old girl who told her teachers that she'll help humanity with the superpowers she has. If you couldn't tell, after 50+ blogs on my website, writing is my superpower.


As I turn 31 today, join me on this journey of Saahas Publications to make it a roaring success! I'm eagerly waiting for those lovely positive wishes from your hearts to come my way. Let's do this together!




191 views2 comments

Recent Posts

See All

2 Kommentare

Mit 0 von 5 Sternen bewertet.
Noch keine Ratings

Rating hinzufügen
Gast
18. Juli 2023
Mit 5 von 5 Sternen bewertet.

What a lovely post. I can feel the pain of being in 30s though. This is very encouraging for me and wishing you all the best and will look forward for your upcoming posts 🎉

🎉🎉

Regards,

Vijay M

Gefällt mir
swaroopa kadam
swaroopa kadam
18. Juli 2023
Antwort an

Thank you so much Vijay! 🙌😅


Gefällt mir
bottom of page